We are seeking a highly-qualified and experienced watchmaker to join us at our Manhattan location.
Our watchmakers responsibilities include
- Fully service and repair timepieces as necessary in a timely manner-including quartz, manual and automatic movements
- Fabricates parts for watches that are no longer available
- Keep clear communication with co-workers to make sure the process is as swift and concise as possible
- Maintain high standards of safety, quality and professionalism
Requirements of job requires a person who has the following:
- 3 years minimum of experience
- Experience working with a wide range of watches and clocks, from low end quartz movements, to luxury automatic watches from brands such as: Rolex, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, and a wide range of vintage mechanical watches.
- Extensive experience in the repair, adjustment and proper service of today’s most frequently used watch calibers.
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly and meet changing deadlines and time constraints
- High level of organizations and strong time-management ability
Job Type: Full-time
- New York, NY
- High school or equivalent
- Watchmaking: 3 years
Required license or certification:
Leave A Comment