About the job
Our client, a luxury watch brand, is hiring Watchmakers to join their team onsite in New York City.
Job Duties Include:
- Repair quartz, mechanical, and automatic timepieces in compliance with client standards
- Maintain communication with supervisor and technical team to prevent delays
- 2+ years of experience in diagnosing and repairing mechanical watches
- Strong micro-mechanical skills
- High level of concentration and focus over sustained periods of time
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills
Salary: Starting at $70k based on experience
**PCG, in good faith, believes that this posted range of compensation is the accurate range for this role at this location at the time of this posting. PCG and our clients may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range depending on candidate qualifications. This range may be modified in the future.
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pyramid Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.