Jewelers on Time is a product of passion, perseverance, and sacrifice for a slice of the American dream. Alberto Frosio, founder of Jewelers On Time, is a third generation watchmaker. In 1955, his father, Radames Frosio, opened Argentina’s largest watch repair facility and has trained master technicians who have later held the highest positions at Rolex and Patek Phillipe service centers around the world.
We are a well-established watch repair business located in Newport Beach, California is seeking an skillful watchmaker. A minimum of 5 years experience working on Rolex and Patek Philippe watches required. We are looking to add an additional watchmaker to our team! This is a great opportunity for anyone that has a passion for watches and is looking for a friendly relaxed environment, equipped with state of the art tools and accommodations. We offer competitive compensation with opportunity for advancement.
Skills & Requirements:
• Proficient with the work mechanisms and repair techniques of different varieties of watches and clocks
• Possess superior hand and eye coordination and expertise in using repair tools
• High concentration, perseverance and patience levels
• Removing the glass frames carefully and replacing them with new ones
• Repairing and assembling watch back to its original state
• Overhauling the moving parts to reduce friction and improving agility of the parts
• Repairing Rolex, Patek, Cartier, Frank Muller ETC. and restoring them to its original conditions
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
• working on Rolex / Patek/ Cartier/ ETC.: 5 years (Preferred)
• High school (Required)
• Newport Beach, CA (Preferred)
• English / Spanish (Preferred)