Master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the XXI st century, Hublot Swiss watch, door innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. Driven by a young spirit, resolutely turned towards the future, the Hublot teams are constantly on the lookout for innovative concepts which are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond the development of major complications watch, Hublot is partnering with the biggest names in the sport, with collaborations such as FIFA World CupTM, UEFA Champions League TM , UEFA EURO TM, Kylian Mbappé, Usain Bolt, Novak Djokovic and many others, touching on very varied fields, such as music with the famous virtuoso pianist Lang Lang or DJ Snake, or art with Takashi Murakami or Sang Bleu.
HUBLOT offers two varied and captivating apprenticeship positions for Watchmaker CFC , in dual training within our Manufacture in Nyon.
Watchmaker apprenticeship CFC
Watchmakers carry out all assembly operations, fitting of hands and dials, casing, adjustment and finishing of all types of watches.
As part of an after-sales service (SAV), they analyze the malfunctions, breakdowns and aesthetic defects of watches.
They carry out the necessary repairs both on the movement and on the casing, but also on pendulums by individually manufacturing the parts considered to be defective, thanks to in-depth skills in micromechanics.
They also carry out checks and tests in watchmaking laboratories.
– Duration: 4 years – fixed-term contract (CDD)
– Start of apprenticeship: August 2022
– Alternation of practical training in our training center at the Manufacture (3 to 4 days per week) and theoretical training (1 to 2 days per week) at the Geneva professional watchmaking school.
– Compulsory education successfully completed
– Dynamic personality, showing interest and motivation to work in the field of watchmaking
– First observation internship in watchmaking or microtechnology required
– Interest in complex technical tasks
– Good communication skills
– Patience and ability to concentrate
– Aged 15 to 21
– Pass the entrance exam
You dream of building your career in a profession of tradition and innovation, at the same time manual, meticulous and highly valued.
The field of watchmaking is certainly for you!
If you wish to apply, please send us your application file consisting of a CV, a cover letter, and copies of your transcripts.