Watchmaker T2 (M / F)
Country / Region: Switzerland
Business group: Watches & Jewelery
Contract type: Permanent Job
Experience required: Minimum 2 years
Reference No .: HUBL00451
Date of publication: 2021.09.15
Master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the XXI st century, Hublot Swiss watch, door innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. Driven by a young spirit, resolutely turned towards the future, the Hublot teams are constantly on the lookout for innovative concepts which are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond the development of major complications watch, Hublot is partnering with the biggest names in the sport, with collaborations such as FIFA World CupTM, UEFA Champions League TM , UEFA EURO TM, Kylian Mbappé, Pelé, Usain Bolt and many others, touching on very varied fields, such as music with the famous virtuoso pianist Lang Lang or DJ Snake, or art with Takashi Murakami or Sang Bleu.
Based in Nyon (Switzerland) within our Emboitage team and under the responsibility of the Workshop Manager , we are looking for a:
Watchmaker T2 (M / F)
– Carry out casing fitting operations on all mechanical, automatic and chronograph watches.
– Carry out the self-checking stages.
– Watchmaker’s CFC or training deemed equivalent.
– Experience in a similar position of at least 3 years.
– Good resistance to stress and accustomed to high production rates.
– Thoroughness, thoroughness and precision are expected.
– Autonomy, versatility and concentrations required, ability to work in a team with a collaborative spirit.
The health and well-being of our employees are a priority at HUBLOT. As such, we are constantly informed of the current COVID-19 situation and we therefore adapt our health and organizational measures regularly accordingly. In the event of a recruitment process with HUBLOT, we will jointly clarify the logistical options and work arrangements that may concern you.
Diversity and inclusion
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, HUBLOT recognizes and recruits all talents and thus firmly opposes any form of discrimination based on age, sex, origins, opinions or personal characteristics during its recruitment procedures. .
Leave A Comment