Horologium Limited is a watch service centre based in Pangbourne, Berkshire. Our focus is to work with independent watch brands from all over the world, offering a wide array of services. We are currently looking for a new watchmaker to join our workshop.
The new position will cover after sales service, assembly and quality control.
The candidate is expected to have at least one form of formal education in watchmaking such as Wostep, BHI, or similar. Previous experience is a plus but not necessary, new graduates are welcome to apply!
Working hours will be Monday – Thursday, 30 hours (4 days) a week, part-time, with good potential of growing into a full time position.
What we offer: –
Starting Salary £27’000-£32’000
– No personal tools are needed, everything will be provided by us
– Pension scheme with full contributions match
– Staff discount in our shop
– Parking space provided
– Working on exciting independent brands
– Great potential of growing with the company
– Working closely with our swiss trained lead-watchmaker for further training
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £27,000.00-£32,000.00 per year