Horologium Limited is a watch service centre based in Pangbourne, Berkshire. Our focus is to work with independent watch brands from all over the world, offering a wide array of services. We are currently looking for a new senior watchmaker to join our workshop.
The new position will have a focus on after sales service, with support of assembly and quality control. Our after sales consist of a wide range of watches, from our partner brands, to vintage and antique watches and clocks.
The candidate is expected to have at least one form of formal education in watchmaking such as Wostep, BHI, or similar. This vacancy is for an experienced watchmaker.
Working hours will be Monday – Thursday, 30 hours (4 days) a week.
What we offer:
– Salary £33’000-£42’000 (depending on experience and skill)
– No personal tools are needed, everything will be provided by us
– Pension scheme with full contributions match
– Staff discount in our shop
– Parking space provided
– Working on exciting independent brands
– Great potential of growing with the company
– Potential Skillled Visa sponsorship for the right candidate