United Kingdom (Required)
Full Job Description
Horologium Limited is a family run watch service Centre based in Pangbourne, Berkshire. Our focus is working with independent watch brands at home and abroad, offering a wide array of services. We are currently looking for a new Watchmaker Assembly Trainee to join our workshop.
The new position will require no previous experience but any experience in a technical field is a plus. Training will be provided by our in-house team of experienced watchmakers. This will include not only the assembly of watches, but basic theory of watchmaking, proper handling of tools and solving issues and defects independently.
This position is an ideal entry point into the field of watchmaking for anyone with an eye for detail, good dexterity and mechanical understanding.
Working hours will be Monday – Thursday, 30 hours (4 days) a week.
What we offer:
– Starting Trainee Salary £22’000
– Training period expected to be between 6 to 12 months
– Pension scheme with full contributions match
– Staff discount in our shop and services
– Parking space provided
– Working on exciting independent brands
Must have right to work in the UK.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
To ensure the health and safety of our employees, we ask all our employees and visitors to wear a face covering unless stationary.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pangbourne: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (preferred)
- Please elaborate in a sentence or two why you want to start a career in watchmaking.
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location