We are the successful and market-leading German subsidiary of the largest European and world-leading provider of branded watches, the Swatch Group.
We are looking for someone as soon as possible for our Customer Service Traditionally at the Pforzheim location
- Carrying out movement exchanges and movement services for mechanical watches and quartz watches from the traditional brands of the Swatch Group
- Perform partial services such as replacement of spare parts to ensure waterproofing
- Perform quick repairs such as bezel or band replacement, band work and battery replacement, etc.
- Watchmaker, technical training or professional experience in these areas
- Personal initiative and ability to abstract (creativity)
- Working independently within the framework of professional requirements
- Goal-oriented and structured work in a team
- Good eyesight
- Concentrated work and flexibility
- Immerse yourself with us in the fascinating world of the Swatch Group with all its brands and let yourself be carried away by it.
- Look forward to your new role in a family-run, traditional Swiss company.
- 30 days of vacation, vacation and Christmas bonus – a matter of course for us.
- Social benefits from company pension schemes and employee discounts to job bikes and company fitness.
- Team spirit and you culture are very important to us and lived.
- Develop yourself further and shape your future with us.
- Working independently and the opportunity to actively contribute and implement ideas and leave your own “footprint”.
- Personal training in a varied area of responsibility including a welcome day for new employees.
Do you find yourself and your talents again and would you like to become part of the Swatch Group world? Then use your time and show us what makes you tick! Apply now via the following link on our career portal.
Diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities
Appreciation, fairness and equal treatment are the basic rules within the workforce and a central success factor for the Swatch Group. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and give preference to applicants who are severely disabled if they are equally qualified.
We are looking forward to your application!
The Swatch Group (Germany) GmbH