Title: Watchmaker Repairer (M/F)
As part of this role, attached to our International Customer Service Division (SCI), you ensure the maintenance and repair of modern watches entrusted to our Department.
- Carry out disassembly, assembly, oiling, flat hairspring and Breguet hairspring adjustment, dynamic retouching, installation of dials and hands and casing.
- Identify the origin of the breakdowns.
- Ensure the maintenance and repair of modern, mechanical, manual, automatic and quartz watches.
- Participate in the smooth running of the workshop.
- CFC Watchmaker Repairer.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position within high-end watchmaking.
- Confirmed mastery of assembly, switching, adjustment and nesting.
- Excellent analytical skills, rigor and precision.
- Autonomy, dynamism.
- Team spirit, open to change.