About the job
Urgently Hiring: Watchmaker
Welcome to Diamond Bay Jewelers. We are currently hiring for the position of watchmaker. Work in Sarasota’s premier watch service center. Repair, service, maintenance, and overhaul Swiss Mechanical, Automatic, Chronograph, and Quartz watches. (Must be eligible to work in the United States).
More about Diamond Bay Jewelers: We are a full-service watch repair center and retail store. We offer an authentic environment, unprecedented customer service, jewelry and watch sales, jewelry custom design services, and jewelry repair services.
- Pay: $50,000-60,000 / year
- Located 12 Minutes from U.S. #1 Beach.
- 401k Matching.
- Watchmaking Certification: Graduate of SAWTA or WOSTEP Program
- Some experience preferred but not required.
- High standard of integrity in work environment.
- Phenomenal Work Ethic.
- Generally versed in technology to search for, attain, and purchase specific parts.
1. Full-Service watch repair, maintenance, and service, of Mechanical, Automatic, Chronograph, and Quartz Swiss watches.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Movement overhauls
- Case and Bracelet Refurbishing
- Ability to diagnose and repair complex issues including but not limited to timing and calibration abnormalities, poising and truing of balance wheel, static and dynamic poising, replacement of parts as needed.
2. Respectful handling of watchmaking tools and equipment.
3. Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
4. Stay up to date on industry trends and advancements in watchmaking technology.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com.