The Swatch Group Ltd is an international group active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required for the watches sold by its 18 watch and jewelry brands as well as by its two retail brands, Tourbillon and Hour Passion. The Group’s production companies also supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers.
The Swatch Group Ltd is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. With its watch brands, it is also a leader in the field of sports event timing as official timekeeper and data-handler of most of the Olympic Games of the last decades and major international sports events.
The Swatch Group Ltd has a unique emotional culture. Beauty, sensuality, emotions in watches are as much part of it as high-tech, quality and added value on the customer’s wrist. Both, emotional poetry and innovation play an active part in the commitment to its customers. The Swatch Group Ltd was founded in 1983, by Nicolas G. Hayek. It grew out of the merger of two big Swiss watch groups, ASUAG and SSIH. The Group has since shown steady growth in key financials, leading to records. Today, the Group employs over 35.000 persons in fifty countries. Swatch Group’s 2017 net sales amounted to CHF 7’960 million.
Discover the Swatch Group brands…
Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Calvin Klein watches + jewelry, Swatch and Flik Flak.
• Research and respond to customer inquiries in person, phone and e-mail.
• Issue repair estimates and provide customer with repair process related information.
• Review and update customer records on computerized data base, SAP system.
• Maintain parts inventory and its replenishment.
• Resolve problems through partnerships with appropriate parties/department heads.
• Perform due diligence on customer inquiries through oral and written communication.
• Research timepieces and parts in the SAP.
• Assure the highest level of customer satisfaction including timely and adequate follow up process.
· Previous experience in a retail or call center environment
· Experience of handling complaints and difficult situations to an effective resolution in a calm manner
· Reliable with excellent time management for self and team
· Ability to make decisions when under pressure
· Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Additional Skill Requirements:
- Able to organize and execute presentations
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter; quick learner for a multifaceted business and companion domestic and international staff;
- Must possess strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities in a fast-paced corporate environment;
- Arrive early and work late if necessary
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Must be a team player
Foreign Language Skills a plus
Human Resources Manager