About the job
Swatch Group is the world’s number one manufacturer of finished watches. With its 17 watch brands, the Group is present in all price segments, and is also active in the manufacture and sale of jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group unites, among other companies, the following watch brands under its roof Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Swatch and Flik Flak. The Group has a strong distribution and multi-brand retail net with two sophisticated boutiques under the name of Tourbillon and Hour Passion
Swatch Group is also an important player in advanced nanomechanical, nanoelectronic and Bluetooth technologies essential to watchmaking and other industries.
We are looking for newly qualified and experienced Watchmakers to join us and play a pivotal part in our customer’s experience. This role is based at our Customer Service Centre in Southampton and is on our growing OMEGA Watchmaker team.
If you want to work on a world-renowned brand, as part of friendly and welcoming team then we would love to hear from you!
As an OMEGA Watchmaker you will:
- Carry out partial, exchange and traditional service on Omega brand watches, in accordance with specific brand guidelines and standards
- Organise and manage allocated work to ensure they are completed within the required department Service Level Agreement’s (SLA)
- Identifying and ordering required spare parts
- To maintain clear communication between yourself, your supervisor and the technical administration team of any potential issues or delays in the workflow
Please note this role will be working on our Omega Brand.
- WOSTEP/BHI certification, or equivalent
- Relevant accreditation/s and specific training from a luxury watch brand/s, Omega is desirable, but not essential
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to clearly follow and where needed, switch between detailed instructions
- Experience of working towards set targets
- A self-motivated individual who is able to deliver high standards of quality, in line with Brand standards
- A strong interest in continuing and developing a long-term career with the Swatch Group
Job Location: SO14 7EG Southampton, United Kingdom
Company Address: The Swatch Group (UK) Limited Building 10002nd Floor East Wing The Royals Business Park Dockside Road GB-London E16 2QUUnited Kingdom