Rotary Watches Limited is an award-winning worldwide brand of classic timepieces. We
are currently looking for a Watch Technician to join our team, based at our
Service, Materials and Display Centre in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex.
To carry out the repair of watches for Rotary. This would cover all aspects of repair work from battery changes to strip down of mechanical watches. Candidates with only quartz repair experience may be given consideration if a willingness to advance to mechanical watches is displayed
Main tasks include:
• To provide an excellent service and repair provision to our entire client base.
• Ensuring accurate and timely service and repairs.
• Ensure service and repair targets are met.
• Ability to work well with your hands and have good eyesight as small parts are used to assemble modules.
• Ability to meet targets.
• Ability to take the initiative and work methodically.
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous experience of repairing watches .
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good Team Player.
• Excellent Organisational skills.