Watchmaker Hours & Benefits:
- Work hours are as follows: 9:30am – 6:00pm. 5 days/week. 40 Hours a week. Employees get 30 minutes for lunch.
- Medical & dental insurance, employer pays 50%
- IRA and we contribute 3% of your gross pay
- Compensation -open to discuss- depends on experience & qualifications
- 2 weeks paid vacation (one week at a time) after one year and six days for special holidays (that is per year).
Watchmaker Daily Duties:
- Shorten and Install watch bands & batteries
- Perform water testing, complete overhauls, change movements
- Manage the watch repair area, polishing, cleaning
- 5+ Years Experience as a Watchmaker
- Client Satisfaction is a priority
- A positive attitude & team player
- Organized, Self-starter
- Someone who is ready for a challenging and fast paced work environment
If you meet the above requirements for our Watchmaker position, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time