Country / Region: Switzerland
Business group: Watches & Jewelery
Contract type: Permanent Job
Experience required: Minimum 2 years
Reference No .: HUBL00432
Date of publication: 2021.09.14
Master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the XXI st century, Hublot Swiss watch, door innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. Driven by a young spirit, resolutely turned towards the future, the Hublot teams are constantly on the lookout for innovative concepts which are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond the development of major watchmaking complications, Hublot is partnering with the biggest names in sport, with collaborations such as FIFA TM , UEFA TM , Kylian Mbappé, Pelé, Usain Bolt and many others, touching on very varied fields, such as music with the famous virtuoso pianist Lang Lang or DJ Snake, or art with Takashi Murakami or Sang Bleu.
In order to join our teams within our Watch Production department , we are looking for a:
T1 Watchmaker (M / F)
Your missions will be as follows:
– Assemble large series manufactured movements according to the workstation instruction sheets: sequenced work on a lanco station.
– Carry out checks and alterations of the frills, the lubrication points.
– Ensure aesthetic and functional control.
– Report non-conformities.
– Watchmaker’s CFC or training deemed equivalent.
– Experience in a similar position of at least 2 years.
– Have a sense of organization and a methodology in his work.
– Be an autonomous, responsible and motivated person.
The health and well-being of our employees are a priority at HUBLOT. As such, we are constantly informed of the current COVID-19 situation and we therefore adapt our health and organizational measures regularly accordingly. In the event of a recruitment process with HUBLOT, we will jointly clarify the logistical options and work arrangements that may concern you.
Diversity and inclusion
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, HUBLOT recognizes and recruits all talents and thus firmly opposes any form of discrimination based on age, sex, origins, opinions or personal characteristics during its recruitment procedures. .