Audemars Piguet draws from its unique heritage combining tradition, experience and know-how to push back the boundaries of high-end watchmaking and reinvent the rules perfectly mastered by our watchmakers.
•You will deliver highest level of repair services to AP customers and perform quality repair to meet KPI.
• Your responsibilities will be the following
• You will be knowledgeable about AP watches & spare parts and AP quality • standards as well to perform wide variety of repair services for AP customers.
• You will be proactive in developing technical skills and enhancing product knowledge.
• You will ensure high quality / working standards are met to maximize the customer experience.
• You will also assist sales for boutique by performing partial repair on a rotational basis.
• You must possess at least 5 years of experience in mechanical watch repairs.
• Having certification of WOSTEP or similar qualification is a plus.
• Japanese is preferred but English skill is mandate.
• You are ambitious with a willingness to learn and also drive for results.
• You have team spirit, contribution to team cohesiveness.
• You will demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability.
* The masculine is for the feminine
Audemars Piguet Marketing SA
Rte de France 16
1348 Le Brassus
Job Watch ref.