We’re hiring experienced watchmakers! Our shop produces top quality workmanship while dealing with high volumes and a wide range of services.
• Perform all aspects of watch service on quartz and mechanical watches, including: battery and gasket replacement, overhauls, movement replacement, refinishing, bracelet adjustments, and replacement of parts such as crystals, stems, crowns, etc.
• Familiarity with most brands of watches
• Perform water resistance services
• Diagnose and correct problems
• Answer questions from sales associates
• Complete repairs on time and according to the highest quality standards
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
• Maintain clean and organized work area
• Operate and maintain all watch equipment
• Watch repair experience (please see minimum requirements below)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Goal-oriented – striving to complete all work before the due date
• Willingness to further education through training
• Friendly, trustworthy, and reliable
• Tactful and patient with customers, service staff and management
• Neat appearance
• Minimum 3-5 year of experience as a watchmaker
• Good oral and written comprehension of the English language
• Authorized to work in the United States
Minimum Requirements: All applicants are welcome to apply but must at minimum have knowledge and ability to perform the following repairs: quartz overhauls, movement exchange, battery and gasket service, water resistance service, sizing, parts replacement.
Note: Applicants must reside in the United States. Currently, we are not considering applicants from abroad.
Job Type: Full-time