Luxury Vintage Concept Inc. is a company that specializes in the restoration of vintage watches of all levels of importance. The working Team is composed of a master case and watchmaker, Junior watchmaker and detailing expert . We are looking for an qualified watchmaker and a trainee for the case refinishing/detailing and metal polishing department.
The candidates must be possibility familiar with one more following skills:
• Solid experience or education for the watchmaker position alone.
• Some experience with the use of traditional lathes and application of various techniques for turning metal and making precision components (ex. mechanical parts of watches).
• Ability to perform complex mechanical machine.
• Experience with jewelry or watch case polishing.
• Experience with jewelry crafting, soldering and plating.
• Experience with the use of the most common precision measuring instruments.
• Strong sense for aesthetics, attention to detail and natural good dexterity.
Fundamental the qualities of seriousness, precision and punctuality orientation to quality , excellent organization skills, flexibility in adjusting to new working challenges.
A degree Diploma od study relevant to subject is appreciated
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $38,000 to 58,000 / Year
Watchmaker or watch technician 1 year at least
Bench Jeweler or watch technician 1 year possibly for trainee