Full Job Description
We are seeking an experienced watchmaker and/or watch polisher for a full-time position in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. An ideal candidate should have:
● Several years of experience as a watchmaker or polisher.
● CW21 Certification (or comparable proof of experience).
● Experience working with a wide range of watches, from low end quartz movements to luxury automatic watches from brands such as: Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Cartier, and more.
● Extensive experience in the repair, adjustment, and proper service of today’s most frequently used watch calibers (such as ETA 7750, and others). ● Ability to work quickly and flexibly and meet changing deadlines and time constraints.
● High level of organization and strong time-management ability.
● Experience in watch and/or jewelry polishing and or refinishing. ● Ability to work quickly and flexibly and meet changing deadlines and time constraints.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Any polishing experience is a plus and will be taken into consideration.
Responsibilities will include the following:
● Fully testing all watches to ensure all functions are working properly.
● Performing maintenance, overhaul, replacement, and various other repair jobs and services.
● Polishing and/or refinishing.
Certification from the Lititz Watch Technicum is strongly preferred, but not necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 – $64,000.00 per year
● 401(k) matching
● Dental insurance
● Employee discount
● Health insurance
● Paid time off
● Vision insurance
● 10 hour shift
● Monday to Friday
To keep all of our employees safe we have masks and sanitizer on hand, take daily temperature checks, and adhere to all government-mandated protocols for public safety.
● Watchmaking: 5 years (Required)
● One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
● Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
● Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
● Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Company’s Facebook page:
● Waiting period may apply
● Only full-time employees eligible
● Remote interview process ● Personal protective equipment provided or required ● Temperature screenings ● Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place