Precision Watches & Jewelry is seeking an experienced watchmaker for a full-time position in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Several years of experience
- CW21 Certification (or comparable proof of experience)
- Experience working with a wide range of watches, from low end quartz movements, to luxury automatic watches from brands such as: Breitling, Omega, Cartier, and more.
- Extensive experience in the repair, adjustment, and proper service of today’s most frequently used watch calibers (such as ETA 7750, and others)
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly and meet changing deadlines and time constraints.
- High level of organization and strong time-management ability
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Fully testing all watches to ensure all functions are working properly
- Performing maintenance, overhaul, replacement, and various other repair jobs and services
- Certification from the Lititz Watch Technicum is strongly preferred, but not necessary.
- High school or equivalent
- Watch repair: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Lititz certification
- CW21 certification
Precision Watches & Jewelry
PWJ is an e-commerce business, focusing on luxury consumer products. Motivated, focused, and critical-thinking individuals will be at home…