Swatch Group is looking for Watchmaker :
- Service and repair watches that enter the Swatch Group Customer Service
- Ensure all repairs follow business procedure
- Detect watch defects that were omitted by watch diagnostics
- Keep record of all work undertaken on Repair Sheet
- Ensure the first level repair quality control according to the Swatch Group recommendations
- Pass all completed repairs to Quality Control
- Inform administration of all additionally required spare parts
- Organise and self manage workflow while working to targets
You are WOSTEP accredited or equivalent and have proven bench experience within the watch industry. You may have had previous experience of working with Swatch Group brands (training on our watches will be provided).
- A practical individual with excellent dexterity and excellent levels of attention to detail
- The ability to deliver set business production and quality criteria
- A well organised individual who is able to prioritise and self-manage one’s own workflow.
- Flexible, excellent levels of concentration and the ability to self-motivate
- Works well within a team with a positive can do attitude
- WOSTEP Accreditation
- Proven Bench Experience
- Start date : 27-1-2017
- Job location : Southampton
Company address :
The Swatch Group (UK) Limited
2nd Floor East Wing
The Royals Business Park
GB-London E16 2QU
- Industry : Luxury Goods & Jewelry
- Employment typ : Full-time
- Experience : Not Applicable
- Job function : Customer Service
Meet Swatch Group
Luxury Goods & Jewelry · 10001+ employees · Founded 1983 · Public Company
The Swatch Group Ltd is an international group active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required for the watches sold by its 18 watch and jewelry brands as well as by its two retail brands, the Tourbillon and Hour Passion companies. The Group’s production companies also supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers.
The Swatch Group Ltd is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. With its watch brands, it is also a leader in the field of sports event timing as official timekeeper and data-handler of most of the Olympic Games of the last decades and major international sports events.
The Swatch Group Ltd has a unique emotional culture. Beauty, sensuality, emotions in watches are as much part of it as high-tech, quality and added value on the customer’s wrist. Both, emotional poetry and innovation play an active part in the commitment to its customers. The Swatch Group Ltd was founded in 1983, by Nicolas G. Hayek. It grew out of the merger of two big Swiss watch groups, ASUAG and SSIH. The Group has since shown steady growth in key financials, leading to records. Today, the Group employs over 35.000 persons in fifty countries. Swatch Group’s 2015 gross sales amounted to a record number of CHF 8’451 millions.
Discover the Swatch Group brands…
Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Calvin Klein watches + jewelry, Swatch and Flik Flak.
Leave A Comment