Watchmakers With OMEGA Job Description :
For over 160 years OMEGA watches have been among the most prestigious in the world. In order to reinforce our “Retail Customer Service” team we are currently looking to recruit Watchmakers to join our OMEGA Boutiques in Central London (40 hours per week – the Boutiques trade Monday to Sunday).
- You will be supporting the retail based workshop in delivering an exceptional customer service by working on quick and partial services, quartz services and mechanical services.
- You will have regular client interactions and will be required to provide client advices directly. With your enthusiasm and engagement you contribute to OMEGA’s success.
- You are WOSTEP accredited or equivalent and have proven bench experience within the prestige and luxury watch industry.
- You may have had previous experience of working with OMEGA, Swatch Group brands or other prestige and luxury brand (training on our watches will be provided).
- You are flexible, adaptable and able to priorities your work within a busy retail environment with client interaction.
Professional requirements: See profile
Language Skills : English: very good
Start date : 2017-1
Job location : Central London
Company address : Omega Ltd. Jakob-Stämpflistrasse 96, CH-2502 Biel / Bienne
Contact person : Spano Raphaël
Internet · 11-50 employees · Founded 2010 · Privately Held
JOBLUX is the first niche social network for Luxury Brands Professionals offering careers opportunities, groups, networking, industry news and all brand new collaborating tools to embrace niche networking.