www.SwissWatchExpo.com , the leading online and offline retailer of luxury watches, is seeking a watch technician to join our team.
1) Test and inspect watches before they are shipped to the customer
2) Prepare watches for photography and work with photography team to coordinate process
3) Diagnosis of watches
4) Dismantling some watches, Casing and de-casing
5) Running various tests for watchmakers in preparation for authentication and final quality checks
6) Help out our team of watchmakers and polishers as needed on other tasks.
– Experience as watch technician or junior watchmaker
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and multi-task
– Experience with Rolex, Cartier, Omega or other luxury watch brands
– Very detail oriented
– Solid work ethic and self-motivation
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Compensation is commensurate with experience
– Free lunch provided daily to all employees
We are looking for someone interested in long-term employment and who has great drive. Please apply and join the SwissWatchExpo family!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
Paid time off
watchmaking: 1 year (Preferred)
watch technician: 1 year (Preferred)