As part of this role, attached to the International Customer Service Division, you will ensure the repair of old mechanical watches (produced between 1965 and 1980) with manual winding and automatic.
- Identify the origin of breakdowns and establish a precise technical diagnosis.
- Carry out the following technical interventions: disassembly, restoration of the movement, assembly, various adjustments, oiling, adjustment (flat hairspring and Breguet), casing and installation of dials/hands.
- Ensure an optimal level of quality while respecting the assembly and control processes.
- CFC Watchmaker Dresser or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in refinishing high-end products.
- Confirmed mastery of assembly, fitting and adjustment.
- Rigor and precision.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team spirit.