Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co. an inspired career is life’s best accessory.
- Maintain a clean work area and ensure daily that all precious metal is secured and precious metal scrap is turned in.
- Use Foredom motors, handpieces and other jewelers tools to cast clean and repair jewelry components.
- Ability to hand solder platinum and bi-metal SDR subassemblies to Tiffany and Company quality standards.
- Ability to understand complex quality guidelines and correctly identify unacceptable quality conditions (including asymmetry) in both components and subassemblies.
- Communicate all quality concerns to the supervisor.
- Ability to use laser weld machine to assembly specific products to Tiffany and Company quality standards.
- Ability to use laser weld machine to repair casting defects on components and subassemblies.
- Count and record individual daily production results, verify accuracy of work orders, and notify supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic skills using Foredom motors and headpieces
- Basic math skills
- Detail Orientated
- Available to work 3:30pm-12:00am
- 5+ years of experience
- Computer literacy
Req # : 29008
Location : US-RI-Cumberland
Posted Date : 6/1/2016
Category : Manufacturing
Leave A Comment