The Polisher will perform finishing polish of jewelry to set quality standards. Responsibilities: Perform required polishing of D&D product, customer repairs and new assembly; Perform listed skill sets to predetermined company and department levels of production and quality: Polish, Sonic, Rhodium, Wax and Stamp.
- High school graduate / GED required.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
- Previous metal working or finishing experience preferred.
- Performing tasks in a sitting down position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- Lifting of boxes and/or files of weights less than 25 lbs.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
- Metal free work environment.
- Work in close proximity to polishing compounds and various other chemicals.