REPAIR JEWELER NEEDED:
Do you enjoy working on the bench?
Join the Drue Sanders Custom Jewelers Team!
What separates Drue Sanders Custom Jewelers from all of the other jewelers? Our state-of-the-art computer technology? The one-of-a-kind creations? The one-on-one interaction with the client to create a truly original, custom-designed piece? It’s not that Drue Sanders offers any one of these services; it’s that Drue Sanders offers ALL of these services together – for each and every client.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, experiences, and attributes:
· Working on repairs in a timely fashion making the due dates
· Skills needed, soldering, filing, piercing, excellent gem setting skills in all shapes, good polishing skills
· Positive attitude with good communication skills
· Ability to work a full-time Tuesday – Saturday schedule, which can include Thursday evening hours until closing.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
· Previous bench experience with excellent references
· Strong math skills (including calculating percentages)
· Great client and team interpersonal / communications / customer service skills, verbal and written
· Computer skills, including but not limited to point-of-sale and inventory systems
This job will be an hourly rate, paid weekly, based on experience,
Drue Sanders Custom Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and a Women-Owned Business.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
•Paid Time Off
•8 Hour Shift
We will provide masks to wear, There are Plexiglas barriers for your safety. we use UV lamps to clear the air as well as a good air filtration system
•Jeweler: 5 years (Preferred)
•Bench Jeweler: 5 years (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
•@Drue Sanders Custom Jewelers
•Waiting period may apply
•Only full-time employees eligible