Posted February 3, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
Jewelry by Gauthier, one of the most acclaimed and highly regarded jewelers in the valley, is seeking an experienced, skilled jeweler and stone setter. Knowledge, talent and a willingness to learn are required!
- Setting diamonds and colored stones.
- Channel, Bead, Prong, Bezel, and Pave.
- Ability to solder.
- Skills in fabrication and inlay are highly desirable.
- 5+ Years Experience.
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- MUST be local (we will not accept resumes from applicants out of state or country).
- Pay based on skill-level.
Jewelry by Gauthier is exclusively custom. We DO NOT use CAD as our jewelry is handmade from start to finish. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of true artistry. Please contact Dominique by e-mail, resume attached, with any questions or inquiries.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Arizona, US
- High school or equivalent
- Stone Setting: 1 year
- Bench Jeweler: 5 years
- Jeweler: 5 years