Crown Jewelers is an independent, family owned and operated diamond and fine jewelry store specializing in engagement rings, custom designs and estate jewelry.
We have a professional team that takes pride in the high quality and outstanding customer service that we provide.
– A knowledge of precious metal jewelry repair: gold, silver and platinum
– Restoration of estate jewelry, soldering, sizing, and prong work in general
– Knowledge of polishing and rhodium plating
– Familiarity with laser welding equipment
– Stone setting for different weights, shapes and mounting styles
– Maintain and place orders for findings/settings
– Minimum of five years experience in all phases of jewelry
– Experience working with customers in a retail environment
– Ability to communicate information about jobs with staff and customers
– High quality standards a must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
• Bench Jeweler: 3 years