KING JEWELERS is looking for an experienced bench jeweler to support our jewelry repair needs. Knowledge in laser, polish (no setting) repairs, and custom pieces. Must be consistent with Company quality standards and service.
· Adheres to all safety-related procedures to reduce the risk of accidents.
· Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Cut and shape precious metals into jewelry pieces using cutting and carving tools.
· Re-size rings made from using different metals.
· Must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 10 years’ experience as a bench jeweler.
· Must have in-depth knowledge about various types of gemstones and diamonds.
· Advanced knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery and equipment required along with advanced jewelry repair knowledge.
· In-depth knowledge of various chemical solutions used for jewelry making/repair and should have experience working with the same.
· Should have good knowledge, understanding and experience on working with various plating solutions
· Restore damaged or broken jewelry, select appropriate gems, clean and polish jewelry while maintaining quick turn-around times
· Repairs broken clasps, pins, rings, and other jewelry by soldering or replacing broken parts
· Reshapes and restyles old jewelry, following designs or instructions, using hand tools and machines, such as jeweler’s lathe and drill
ABOUT KING JEWELERS
KING JEWELERS is South Florida’s oldest luxury jewelry, Swiss timepieces and wholesale diamond retailer. We are looking for creative, passionate and energetic professionals. Apply if you are interested in being part of a well-established and renowned family friendly and socially responsible Company. We offer a wide range of benefits that will be discussed upon interview.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Please note that if we decide to extend an offer to you KING JEWELERS will conduct a thorough background check.
Salary will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
•8 hour shift
•Monday to Friday
•Jeweler: 10 years (Preferred)
•Bench Jeweler: 10 years (Preferred)
Relocation Assistance Provided: