Posted February 20, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
Jonathan’s Jewelers, Designers and Makers of Fine Jewelry and a well-established jewelry store serving the Bedford/Amherst and Greater Manchester, NH area for 20 years is seeking a highly qualified, well-rounded bench jeweler with references to join our team.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 4 years experience; with solid skills in jewelry repair and sizing. Laser welding experience is preferred, and stone setting experience is a plus. Additional qualifications listed below. We are looking for someone who is dependable, demonstrates tremendous attention to detail, and has an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced (and fun) environment while presenting themselves in a professional manner.
Benefits and Salary with be commensurate with abilities and experience. To apply, please send cover letter, resume and references VIA EMAIL ONLY, with “Bench Jeweler Position” and your full name in the subject line. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE .
- Basic repair knowledge, including sizing, soldering, stone setting and stone tightening skills.
- Experience with all precious metals including Platinum, Gold, Palladium and Silver.
- Watch battery replacement and repair / troubleshooting skills.
- Cares about people and enjoys creating relationships, as a team and with clients.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn a variety of procedures for customer service and record-keeping.
- Able and willing to work weekends, nights, Sundays and Holidays.
Jonathan’s Jewelers has provided trusted service and quality custom jewelry in their current Bedford, NH location for 20 years. Owner Jonathan Crary has been a jeweler since 1984, and is a former President of the New England Jewelers Association. Along with a team of custom artists and designers, certified gemologists and appraisers, they have completed over 50,000 orders, and specialize in on-site custom design that begins with pencil to paper.
Jeweler: 3 years