Posted March 16, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
We are seeking an experienced Bench Jeweler. The right candidate will be intelligent with strong attention to detail. Must take pride in your work as well as the condition of the shop and quality of the jewelry. Must have 10+ years experience at the bench.
Top compensation package including paid vacation, paid holidays and insurance benefits.
- 10+ years experience at the bench
- Proficient in all aspects of jewelry making
- All manor of stone setting
- Setting gemstones under a microscope
- Pave & Bright Cut setting
- Hand Engraving Benefits:
- Top compensation
- Relaxed, professional atmosphere
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick
Please review all application instructions before applying to Joseph Jewelry.