For over 30 years, we are a family owned and operated fine jewelry store, located in Bethel, Connecticut. Our goal is to offer beautiful jewelry at affordable prices, in a place where you can feel comfortable and confident you are dealing with professionals. Meticulous care goes into everything we do, from on-site repairs to custom designs to the hand selected jewelry in our cases.
We are looking for a full or part time bench jeweler, with a minimum of 5 years experience. We have a high volume repair business and need a jeweler who is able to meet deadlines while meeting our strict quality control standards.
- Previous bench jeweler experience, minimum 5 years or trade school equivalent
- Torch work: including soldering, welding, ring sizing, and prong retipping
- Knowledge of working with gold, platinum and silver
- Polishing and rhodium plating
- Laser welding
- Basic stone setting
- Candidates must be detail oriented, with good problem solving and communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team in a fast paced workshop environment
- Work flexible schedule to meet business needs seasonally
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to change watch batteries and adjust watch bands
- Knowledge of point of sale systems
What We Have To Offer
Medical Benefits and 401K Plan for full time employees. Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bench Jeweler: 5 years