Do you want a career in Birmingham’s famous Jewellery Quarter? An amazing opportunity has arisen for someone to join our team at Stringers Re-threading Services.
We are a pearl specialists that provide an expert jewellery and pearl stringing/repair service to many high street names and jewellers throughout the UK.
We are have a small working environment with a lively bunch of people. We provide full training in the jewellery repair skills needed. From time to time we will also need someone with good customer service skills, face to face and over the telephone. IT skills will also be required. We are looking for someone with a creative flair and passion for jewellery and to be available to work Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
Skills and talents we are looking for:
– The practical ability to work with tools and materials, such as needles and threads
– An eye for detail and good hand eye coordination
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Good customer service skills
– IT skills
– Organisation and time-management skills, ability to work to deadlines
– Patience, commitment and passion for your work
So if you think you would fit into our team and are ready to take on a new exciting challenge please send your CV along with a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you would be suited to this type of job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £13,500.00 to £15,000.00 /year
- Secondary education
First Floor, 20 Hockley Street
Phone : 0121 554 7032