Lee Read Jewelers is looking for a skilled, experienced Goldsmith – Bench Jeweler
Want a full-time Goldsmith/Bench Jeweler position?
Want a starting hourly wage of $18-$20 per hour (depending on your experience)?
Want a weekly schedule that allows for 4 days on, 3 days off?
Want fully paid Medical Insurance?
Would you like Paid Vacation upon completion of 1-year of employment?
Want to work in a Repair Shop where you’ll have your own personal bench space in a 1000-square foot open area?
At Lee Read Jewelers, you’ll get all that!
Required Skills: Must have experience as a Goldsmith/Bench Jeweler
* Work extensively with silver, gold, platinum, palladium.
* Complete most repairs with a state-of-the-art Laser Welder.
* Perform a full-range of repairs from general soldering, ring sizing, prong rebuilds/re-tipping, channel rebuilds, shank replacements, etc.
* Stone setting for diamonds, colored gemstones, etc.
* Stone tightening and prong adjustments.
* Inspect, clean and polish jewelry.
* Identify and recommend needed jewelry repairs.
* Assist Sales Team in the jewelry maintenance process when needed.
* Assist Team in regular minor upkeep of the facility.
Why work at Lee Read Jewelers company?
Great team of co-workers. Great Customers. Great Hours. Great Benefits.
Located in the center of the Boise, Idaho Metro Area, we are a 10,000 square-foot Full-Service jewelry store which provides service for thousands of customers every year.
Our In-Store Repair Facility is wide open (approximately 1000 square-feet) with plenty of space to work comfortably at your own, dedicated work bench.
We have a state-of-the-art Laser Welder to provide ease with most repairs. 99% of repairs are completed in our store.