Posted February 22, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
We are seeking an entry level Bench Jeweler to join our growing online retailer of engagement rings and fine jewelry. The ideal candidate will have some experience in jewelry manufacturing and working with a broad range of metals or be willing to learn these skills. Other responsibilities and requirements are outlined below.
The candidate is responsible for assembling and setting jewelry in a timely manner to complete orders. We expect the candidate to be adept in basic jewelry assembly and polishing, including rhodium-plating, as well as general repair and re-sizing or be willing to learn. Must be able to manage time efficiently and create work that meets our high standard of quality.
- 1+ years of jewelry manufacturing experience
- Experience working with metals of all kinds
- Ability to sit at a jeweler bench and stand at a polishing station for extended periods of time
- Strong jewelry assembly skills
- Experience in polishing, sizing, and repair
- Strong work ethic with commitment to quality
- Good communication skills
We are willing to consider applicants who have experience working with their hands in other lines of work and are willing to learn new skills required for this position. We offer the opportunity for quick growth and advancement within our company. If you are interested in learning a new trade or making a career change, apply today!
If you meet these qualifications send in your resume for consideration.
High school or equivalent
Bench Jeweler: 1 year