We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our fashion jewelry company full-time in New York City in the role of a bench jeweler.
• We design and manufacture a range of beautiful jewelry in New York for online sales to customers across the US.
• Soldering, forming, resizing, and repairing jewelry using a torch and variety of other tools on the bench.
• Experience with soldering torch and other bench tools to create/repair jewelry
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong English communication skills to understand customer requests
• Comfortable working with a small group of people
• Fast learner and quick to take ownership of tasks
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers