The Sporn Company, DBA Perrywinkle’s Fine Jewelry, currently had an opening for a Repair Bench Jeweler. In this role, the jeweler is responsible for providing high-quality jewelry repair services to customers in a timely manner and supporting our home office special jewelry repair requests as needed.
This position is based in beautiful Burlington Vermont. We are not looking for contract work – this is a full-time, benefit-eligible position. Our manufacturing team employs the best jewelers from around the world and we would like you to join our team. Relocation available for qualified candidate.
- Providing fast- turn on repairs, while maintaining a high level of quality, within acceptable due dates.
- Contribute to maximizing the financial return of precious metal recoveries
- 5+ years as a repair jeweler, preferable in a high-volume environment.
- Advanced knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery and equipment required along with advanced jewelry repair knowledge
- Ability to be a good decision maker with strong problem-solving skills required
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed
- Full Time, Employee
- Manufacturing – Other
- Experienced (Non-Manager)