We are currently searching for the right person to join our team. We are looking for someone who has experience in polishing, cleaning, and palladium/rhodium plating precious metal pieces.
- Polish, clean, and plate precious metals; at minimum between 50-100 pieces per day
- Inspect precious metal pieces from vendors for quality
- Perform quality control checks on custom order keepsakes
- Ensure pieces are distributed to assembling for final QC before shipping
- Compliance with standard operating procedures to perform the functions of the job
- Perform ultrasonic, quatro, and welder cleaning/filter changes to keep equipment at peak operating performance
- Gain full knowledge of functions of the automated Fulfillment system to perform daily tasks
- Advise Production Manager of work status, workload, problems, and progress as related to orders
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 2+ years of jewelry manufacturing experience
- Experience working with metals of all kinds
- Performing tasks in a sitting down position for extended periods of time
- Repetitive movements.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
- Previous metal working or finishing experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and interact closely with team members
- Work under limited supervision
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Prefer knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery, and equipment
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize and multi-task
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Jewelry Polishing: 2 years
English / Spanish