SEEKING TOP TALENT FOR A JEWELRY POLISHER TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
The Polisher is responsible for polishing precious metal pieces (silver, gold, platinum) using basic lapping techniques and a Fordom hand tool, while adhering to Tiffany & Co. safety and quality standards and work instructions.
The Polisher is responsible for polishing sterling silver jewelry pieces to Tiffany production and quality standards. Understand the use and effects of various compounds and wheel for the finished polishing. Perform related polishing duties such as operating lapping machines, racking and washing products as needed.
- 2 years’ experience in polishing precious metal jewelry (silver, gold, platinum)
- Good communication skills in English, including the ability to read, write and comprehend
- Ability to select proper tools and materials for the job and follow work instructions
- Ability to remain focused
- Must have good hand and eye coordination and the ability to recognize problems while polishing
- Excellent attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent
Address: 300 Maple Ridge Dr, Cumberland, RI 02864, USA
Phone: +1 401-288-0100
Mon. – Sat.: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Sun.: 11:00AM – 6:00PM
Email : email@example.com