Goldsmith – Fine Jewellery
If you are an experienced Goldsmith, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a passionate team and become a part of well-known, family-run business.
We are Doble Jewellers, Devon’s best family-run jewellers specialising in fine and vintage jewellery as well as vintage watches.
Over 100 years and four generations, our jewellery shops have thrived selling fine jewellery and watches across Exeter, Torquay, Totnes and Brixham.
We are currently looking for a Goldsmith to join us in our flagship Sidwell Street shop which has recently benefited from a large renovation and now houses a state-of-the-art workshop.
– Salary of £20,000-£30,000 DOE
– Access to training and skills development
– New state-of-the-art workshop environment
– Vibrant and passionate team
– Regular socials
This is a superb opportunity to make your mark as part of a thriving Devon business that has recently celebrated its centennial.
As Doble Jewellers’ new Goldsmith, you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out jewellery repairs to a high standard
· Setting and finishing bespoke jewellery
· Maintaining tools and relevant machinery in line with health and safety policies
· Ensuring your workbench is fully stocked with relevant materials
· Reporting replacement material requirements to the Shop Manager
To join us as a Goldsmith, you will need:
· Extensive polishing experience
· Experience of non-specialist setting
· Bespoke jewellery or remake experience
· A track record of renovating fine jewellery
· Re-claw experience
· An exceptional eye for detail
Although not essential, experience of specialist setting would be advantageous.
Doble Jewellers welcomes applications from experienced Jewellers, Polishers, Diamond Setters and Bench Jewellers from all backgrounds.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Goldsmith, please apply via the button shown.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Bench: 3 years (Required)
Leave A Comment