Posted February 4, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
Busy custom design studio in Orlando seeking a second jeweler to expand our team and enable us to keep up with our growing demand.
- Read, Write, Speak and Understand English Fluently.
- Complete ALL basic jewelry repair, including but not limited to soldering, stone setting, re-tipping, etc.
- Basic watch repair and battery replacement etc.
- Jewelers with the ability to hand carve wax or work with RhinoGold a plus.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $500.00 to $800.00 /week
- Job Location: Florida, US
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required language: ENGLISH