We are seeking a Master Jeweler or GIA Cert. Jeweler that is highly skilled, quality oriented and motivated to produce the finest products to our customers in our central repair facility.
Perform required repairs of damaged or defective, customer repairs and new assembly products.
- Assembling of head/shanks
- Ability to set all shapes of precious stones
- Setting baguettes
- Half/full shanks
- Ring sizing silver, gold and platinum
- Retip prongs
- Solder rings
- Minor bracelet repair/links
- Channel setting straight channels
- Gallery rebuild
- Sundays off
- In House Chef
- Gym and Trainer
$45,000.00 – $65,000.00
Please Contact Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ashley at email@example.com 972-203-2020
We have been in business for 25 Years and we are very loved in the community! We have a family atmosphere and have many perks that no other company provides.