We are working closely with a highly regarded, independent, custom and fine design, full-service jewelry store in the Grand Rapids area who is looking for a Bench Jeweler. They design and craft over 300 custom pieces every year using the latest design technology and 3D printing equipment. Training and education is a priority through the GIA (Gemological Institute of America), as well as through attending the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO) seminars twice a year. Staff is kept current on the latest technique and our clients find it comforting to know that we accomplish what we promise and that the job is done properly. Plenty of opportunities exist for your growth and success.
Bench Jeweler Benefits:
- Specially designed bench, workplace and modern showroom
- Latest design technology and 3D printing equipment
- Attractive store hours: weekly 10:00am-6:00pm, weekend 10:00-3:00pm
- Continuing education and training
- Salary commensurate with experience
Bench Jeweler Qualifications:
- 2 plus years’ experience as a bench jeweler
- Comfort with technology
- Exceptional organizational skills and detailed orientation
- Client service mindset
Please submit your (1) cover letter, (2) resume, and (3) salary expectations for immediate and confidential consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Bench Jeweler: 2 years
Leave A Comment