The Bench Jeweler role is to provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to support store sales and meet our customer s expectations.
- Conducts repairs on jewelry
- Perform a quality inspection on all completed repairs to ensure the highest customer service standards are met.
- Ability to multi-task
- You should have the ability to multi-task and want to learn many functions of Jewelry Repair, this includes being able to complete approximately 35
- 40 pieces per day depending upon level of difficulty.
- Willing and able to train other associates
- Training others about jewelry repair and how to maintain all bench tools and equipment.
- Works in a Safe and Responsible manner
- Adheres to all safety related programs and procedures to reduce and eliminate accidents.
- Maintain Stock
- Ensures that gold and silver stock, findings, and loose stones are properly maintained and accounted for by accurately completing paperwork and properly storing materials.
Skills And Characteristics
- Time Management
- You know how to prioritize your work based on the biggest needs of the business.
- Passion for Jewelry
- You re a sponge for learning new techniques to repair jewelry?
- Detail Orientation
- Gives careful attention to the details of one’s work; being sure nothing is undone.
- You are exact and can make good decisions quickly even when you may not have all the information available.
You are a very responsible person and take ownership for your triumphs as well as your mistakes.