- Performing Jewelry repairs
- Ensuring the quality workmanship in all jewelry repairs.
- Ensuring the repairs are done in the most efficient time possible, with Zero mistakes.
- Ensuring all stones, raw materials, and parts used in the repair process are conserved and used as economically as possible.
- Making custom designed jewelry.
- Protecting the investment of custom stones by non loss or breakage of stone in the setting process.
- Ensuring the job is performed in a timely fashion.
- Performing bench repairs as needed.
- Following each work job request envelope as per instructions for work to be performed.
- Accounting for all materials, stones and parts used and ensuring all counts are proper with return to the Office Manager of all items not used.
- Inspecting stones prior to being set to ensure quality, fit, and look.
- Ensuring against the loss, pilferage, and theft of all stones, gold, silver,platinum, and any finished product in the performance of duties.
- Ensure all finished work and work in process that is not picked up is placed in the VAULT when finished working.
- Always striving for ZERO defects in workmanship.
- Follow change orders as per instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Jeweler: 8 years
- Bench Jeweler: 8 years
402 Central Avenue
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Phone : – (501) 321-2441
Email : – email@example.com
Leave A Comment