Bench jeweler Job Needed Gold smith
We are seeking a BENCH Jeweler OR GOLDSMITH to join our family-owned workshop in Jupiter, Florida. The ideal candidate will have to have experience in jewelry/ring manufacturing as well as working with a broad range of precious metals and gemstones. Other responsibilities and requirements are outlined below.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
– Stones/Diamonds/ MOST IMPORTANTLY Emerald (Soft Stones)
– Jewelry/Ring Polishing (both before and after stone setting)
– Skillful and experienced
– Rhodium Plating & Performing Quality Control on finished pieces
– General Repair and Ring Sizing
– 6+ years of bench jeweler experience ( jewelry making, casting repairs )
– Experience working with all precious metals
– Ability to sit at a jeweler bench and stand at a polishing station for extended periods of time
– Strong jewelry assembly skills ( Hand making pieces or jewelry )
– Experience in polishing, sizing, and repair
– Light/Moderate Stone Setting experience ( setting EMERALDS )
– Strong work ethic with a commitment to quality and teamwork.
– Good communication skills
– Know how to make a wax tree, use investment and cast jewelry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– 30-minute lunch break
– hours Monday-Friday 10 AM – 6 PM (8 hours per day 5 days a week)
The vacation time is flexible (Not paid). ASK for more details.
– depending on your experience and skills you can get started from $16-$19 per hour.
WE INCLUDE RAISES AND BONUSES.
WHAT I NEED
– Brief and honest resume. Pictures of previous projects are a big plug.
Please email me your resume and pictures or give me a call.
BEFORE YOU START. TO BE UPFRONT as it will be a topic I will bring up. I DO NOT tolerate stealing, as I have brought people to justice for these acts in my store.
I respect you and you respect me. As easy as that!
$35000.00 to $50000.00 / year
What to wear?
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
Jupiter, FL 33458
Who you will meet:
Jorge OR Natalie
What are Open Interviews?
Open Interviews are a window of time where employers welcome job candidates to come in and interview for open positions.