A small, dynamic and successful Hatton Garden based company is now looking for a Jeweller / Goldsmith.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Previous experience with estate jewelry
- produce New Bond Street quality, classic jewellery
- deal with general repairs to antique jewellery, this is a must
- carry out setting and un-setting, this would be a plus
- manufacture three stone rings, this is essential
- make rings, earrings, platinum settings.
- Excellent salary for the right candidate
Previous experience with precious and expensive stones is essential, such as emeralds, sapphires, rubies and diamonds.
The ideal candidate would need to:
- have a positive and happy approach to the job,
- be able to work under pressure in a small and friendly environment
- have a problem solving mentality
- have a happy disposition
- have a can do attitude, which is very important
Excellent wage is available for the right candidate.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Vito using the application form below.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bench Jeweler: 5 years
- Jeweler: 5 years
Registered office address
2nd Floor 63-66 Hatton Garden, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 8LE
Phone: +44 20 7831 9185