Who are we?
EverWith Memorial Jewellery design and make a beautiful range of memorial jewellery using the Ashes or hair of passed loved ones. Our memorial jewellery really does help to provide some comfort to our customers whilst they are going through a really tough time.
We are now recruiting for Jewellery Makers to join our growing team in Milton Keynes.
What will you be doing?
We are looking to increase our capacity and capability of making and repairing our beautiful jewellery in our friendly premises in Milton Keynes. We are looking for the right person for our team and will consider full or part time hours to suit the right candidate. Happy being a leader and teacher, you will run our repair centre and help to train new jewellers.
What experience should you have?
You should be a confident Bench Jeweller with years of experience.
The ideal person will have a ‘can do’ attitude, communicate well, be a team player and want to work to the very highest standards.
Our standards are high – and we expect you to constantly strive for the very best.
It is a responsibility to create and care for jewellery that is so very special for our customers, we are looking for someone who shares our core views and standards.
What kind of person are we looking for?
It is vital that you have a good eye of detail, good concentration levels, excellent eye sight and can focus on ensuring we have a high-quality product. If you love working in a busy, fast-paced environment, and have a ‘Can do’ attitude, take pride in your work and like being part of a team, we want to hear from you.
· At least 4-5 years bench experience
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
· Resizing rings of all styles and metals
· Replating using various metals (essential)
· Friendly, personable and positive
· Setting (desirable but not essential)
· Exceptional eye for detail even under pressure
· Happy to work independently or part of a team
· Ability to manager own workload, work quickly & meet deadlines
· Team player with great interpersonal & communication skills
Salary and hours are negotiable and competitive.
22 days holiday (exc Bank Holidays)
Working in clean air-conditioned offices
Free food provided for staff
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours to suit
- Monday to Friday
- Please submit a cover note detailing why you would like this job and why you think you would excel at it. Please let us know your availability and what your ideal working hours would be.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £21,500.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free flu jabs
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- jewellery making: 2 years (required)
- silversmith: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person